Celebrating Achievements, Respecting Everyone
At Fane Street Primary School, we strive for all children to reach their potential in a happy, safe and accepting atmosphere. We endeavour to provide a supportive network that is built upon high expectation.
We aim to ensure that:
- Pupils feel secure and happy at school and understand that they can speak to staff regarding personal issues and concerns;
- Pupils develop a sense of self-esteem and an awareness of the needs of others through self-discipline and a code of conduct;
- Pupils are encouraged to fulfil their moral, intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, creative and emotional potential;
- The values, attitudes, beliefs and concerns of pupils are taken seriously;
- There is a promotion of positive relationships, mutual tolerance and respect for others throughout the school;
- Relationships between pupils and staff operate on a basis of mutual respect;
- Pupils acquire knowledge, skills and practical abilities through effective teaching and learning;
- All members of staff feel valued and work together as a team;
- Good communications are maintained between parents and school;
- Outside agencies are utilised where appropriate to enhance pastoral care provision;
- All members of the school community work in a positive, secure and healthy environment.